As of February 2021, St. Elizabeth’s has resumed limited in-person worship. Sign up’s are required and can be done so here. See below for more information regarding our COVID-19 procedures and polices.
In the spring of 2020, a COVID-19 task force was formed at St. Elizabeth’s. This group meets regularly to review and implement policies regarding COVID-19 and St. Elizabeth’s.
The task force has implemented the following procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at St. Elizabeth’s:
- We will continue to live stream our Sunday Services now and in the future to ensure we offer spiritual guidance to all.
- The Covid-19 task force regularly reviews information from the CDC and the Knox County Health Department to update our plans and modify disinfecting procedures as necessary.
- Masks and safe distancing (6 feet apart) are required for all who enter our building.
- We have contracted with a local company that performed a deep surface cleaning and disinfecting of our entire interior space, followed by a surface treatment that inactivates viruses and bacteria. Surface testing is conducted to determine if contamination has occurred, with re-treatment as necessary. High touch surfaces are cleaned frequently and regular cleaning is performed weekly.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- All books, pencils and papers have been removed from our pew racks.
- Outdoor group activities require safe distancing and the use of masks.